From enhancements to complete projects, leave the painting to the professionals.
Integrity Painting helping you and your style become
Creating your visual experience shouldn’t be a nightmare!
Chilliwack Painting Services
When you are looking for professional interior/exterior painters in the Chilliwack and surrounding areas to enhance the value of your home or business!
- Pro Painting Services
- Free Consultation
- Residential & Commercial
- On Time Project Completion
- High Quality Products
- Small and Big Jobs
Why Choose Us?
We have the expertise to handle all of your painting needs. Award winning professional painters who have gained their client’s trust and built a great reputation in the community.
See what we provide for you
On Time and Within Budget is our Guarantee
Idea and Conception:
Begin with a clear idea or concept for your painting. This could be inspired by a brand, a theme, or an emotion you want to convey.
- Paint: Choose the type of paint (latex, oil-based, etc.) based on the surface, the room’s purpose, and your preferences.
- Colors: Select the desired paint colors and finishes (flat, eggshell, satin, semi-gloss, gloss, etc.).
- Color Mixing: Experiment with different color combinations to create depth and visual interest.
Choose the type of paint (latex, oil-based, etc.) based on the surface, the room’s purpose, and your preferences.
- Surface Cleaning: Thoroughly clean the surfaces to be painted to remove dust, dirt, grease, and any other contaminants. This ensures proper paint adhesion.
- Patch and Repair: Fill in any holes, cracks, or imperfections in the walls with spackling compound or putty. Sand the patched areas to create a smooth surface.
Start by “cutting in” the edges and corners of the walls using a brush. This creates a precise boundary for the larger areas.
- Roller Application: Use a roller to apply paint to the larger wall surfaces. Work in small sections, applying an even coat of paint. Start from the top and work your way down.
- Finishing Touches: Once the final coat is applied and dried, inspect the walls for any uneven areas, drips, or missed spots. Touch up these areas as necessary.